Sponsor the Event! Sponsors receive special recognition before and during the Event, and every dollar donated through a sponsorship is used exclusively for this Event to raise money for Rotary projects locally and worldwide.
Browse the different sponsorship opportunities below, and become a Sponsor by clicking on the "Join the Event" tab at the top of this website.
• Rotary Events including: Golf Tournament, Benefit Auction & Dinner, scholarship presentations, and other promotional opportunities
• Name/Logo displayed in weekly Rotary Club program
• Name/Logo listed on the Rotary Club of Georgetown website
• Two $500 scholarships to local high school seniors presented jointly in your company’s name and the name of the Rotary Club of Georgetown
• Invitation and public acknowledgement at the Rotary Scholarship presentation in the Spring
• One table for ten
• Logo on website and in all publications
• Half page ad in auction catalog
Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. In more than 160 countries worldwide, approximately 1.2 million Rotarians belong to more than 30,000 Rotary clubs.
Rotary club membership represents a cross-section of the community's business and professional men and women. The world's Rotary clubs meet weekly and are nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds.
The main objective of Rotary is service - in the community, in the workplace, and throughout the world. Rotarians develop community service projects that address many of today's most critical issues, such as children at risk, poverty and hunger, the environment, illiteracy, and violence. They also support programs for youth, educational opportunities and international exchanges for students, teachers, and other professionals, and vocational and career development. The Rotary motto is Service Above Self.